If video marketing hasn’t already been considered as part of your marketing plan, than you are falling behind on your competition. Here are 5 reasons why video should be considered a star player in your 2017 marketing plan:
1) Higher Engagement: The likelihood of users engaging, embedding, sharing, and commenting on video content is much higher than other social posts.
2) High Impact Content: Video marketing is able to connect to its viewers in a way that is far more stimulating than static content alone. Video is a powerful way to evoke emotions, and adds a range of elements beyond traditional, such as tone of voice, facial expressions, and music to name a couple.
3) Higher Attention Rates: In a digital arena where the user’s attention is fleeting, Video is a powerful tool to grab and hold it.
4) Increased Customer Conversions: Video conversion rate has a much greater chance, 71% to be specific, of outperforming other marketing content. https://www.vidyard.com/blog/b2b-video-marketing-metrics-research-report/
5) Improves your SEO: Pages with video are more likely to rank on the first page of Google’s search result. Interested in learning more about optimizing your video for search? Check out these helpful tips. http://searchengineland.com/rise-video-8-tips-boost-sites-seo-227498